A Food Grade Disinfectant You Can Trust
Ready To Use Sanitiser.
Food Grade, Non Rinsing Disinfectant and Sanitiser/CIeaner
Commercial kitchens need to be spotlessly clean and hygienic, as that is one of the requisites for success in the industry. Be it battling grease, or keeping harmful microorganisms away, regular cleaning with the right products is essential. The cleaning products should be non-toxic and non-contaminating, and it helps to choose food grade cleaning products.
NV SANITISER RTU is a ready to use food grade surface sanitiser for use in the food industry. It is ideal for sanitising non porous surfaces without a final rinse with potable water. NV SANITISER RTU will assist in the control of a broad spectrum of micro-organisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria, yeasts, moulds, fungi and algae. It is particularly useful in the food industry where it may be used to clean and sanitise non porous food contact surfaces such as benches, equipment and utensils. It is unperfumed so as not to taint foodstuff. It also helps to control odours. Its special formulation is non hazardous on inhalation and accidental skin contact. So you needn’t worry about the workers being exposed to harmful chemicals either.
NV SANITISER RTU is an effective food grade disinfectant that is designed:
1 . To be a broad spectrum, sanitising disinfectant, effective against Gram positive and Gram negative bacteria, acid fast Bacilli, fungi and moulds.
2. To be corrosion safe on all metal surfaces when used as directed.
3. To maintain its high performance characteristics even on exposure to light and heat.
4. So that ‘in use’ solutions are pleasant to use and do not irritate users.
5. To contain only biodegradable ingredients.
NV RTU Sanitiser LN108 is a broad spectrum sanitiser, and when used correctly is effective against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
Furthermore, its main active ingredient can be effective against reducing the Novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2), the cause of COVID-19.
Reference: Active ingredient tested against EPA guidelines.
This declaration is rendered invalid by:
1. Any change in the formulation of the following substance,
2. Any change in the instructions for use in the following substance,
3. Any incorrect and/or unintended use of the following substance.